Health Services is one of the transferred functions from the Nairobi County Government. The current service delivery initiative under this function is to recruit more health workers and is dedicated to ensure universal health care, access health services from all our health centers, hospitals.
According to the mandate of NMS, we have been able to achieve the following thus far;
- Operationalize 18 ICU & 50-Bed ward at Mama Lucy Kibaki Hospital
- Procurement of 4 ambulances and repair of 12 ambulances
- 20 New hospitals under construction
- 10 High Volume Health Centers upgraded to level 4 status
- 6 Health facilities rehabilitated
- Reactivation of 12 Fire engines.